Certificate of Deposit
- Minimum deposit of $1,000.00 required
- Interest rate & Annual Percentage Yield can be found on interest rate sheet and may be changed at our discretion at any time
- New interest rate will be imposed at maturity of CD
- Daily balance method used to calculate interest
- CD's automatically renew unless customer requests otherwise
- Customer has a grace period of 10 days after maturity to withdraw without penalty
Interest is compounded and credited to the CD, or a checking or savings account or mailed by check to customer semi-annually or at maturity of CD, whichever comes first.
Penalty For Early Withdrawal
- 1 month's interest on a CD with maturity 1 year or less
- 3 month's interest on a CD with maturity over 1 year up to 3 years
- 6 month's interest on a CD with maturity over 3 years
Penalty in each circumstance is based on the amount withdrawn.
We offer the following CD's. For current rates, please see our rates page.
- 30 Day
- 91 Day
- 182 Day
- 1 Year
- 2 Year
- 3 Year