Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending and receiving domestic wire transfers is easy and convenient. If you have any questions, please contact the branch nearest you.
An outgoing wire request can be completed by fax or in person; a faxed wire request will require additional security measures to verify identity. You'll need to provide the following information in order to send a wire:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your FNB of Sedan/The Bank of Pawhuska account number
- The receiving bank's wiring instructions
- The receiving bank's name and address
- The receiving bank's Wire ABA/Routing Number
- Beneficiary's account number, and the name and address on the account
Please contact us for any additional information.
Please use these instructions for any wires within the United States. You will need to provide this information to the bank that is sending the wire to your FNB of Sedan/The Bank of Pawhuska account.
- Bank Name: Bankers Bank of Kansas
- Bank Address: 555 N Woodlawn, Bldg 5, Wichita, KS 67208
- ABA #: 101104805
- Beneficiary Name: First National Bank of Sedan
- Beneficiary Address: PO Box E, Sedan, KS 67361
- Beneficiary Account #: 110346
- For Final Credit: Recipient's Name, Address, and Account Number.